An online community for gourmet and specialty food retailers.

Welcome to Fancy Food & Culinary Products' blog, your place to read reviews of the great fancy and gourmet products we find in the marketplace.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Editor's Pick: Down Under BBQ

Down Under BBQ is an award-winning company with different types of combination sauces that appeal to many people. They're always working on something new to share with the public; something that will bring a whole new flavor to the barbecue game.
In my opinion, barbecue sauce is a great addition to just about any meal. There is a large selection to choose from, which can sometimes get overwhelming. This is why I typically like to stick to my favorite few. I primarily love the sweet and tangy, and I might go for something a little spicy every once in a while. But lately I've been yearning for a new taste. That’s why I took the opportunity to try Down Under BBQ’s Raspberry Habenero sauce. I must admit it is definitely different from anything that I've ever tried before. The taste is impeccably pleasing with an initial sweet taste, then a hint of spice.
Raspberry Habanero Sauce by Down Under BBQ is doubtlessly delicious. The contrast of sweet and spicy blends beautifully. I would specifically recommend using it with ribs, pork, shrimp and it even goes well on salads. Raspberry Habanero is certainly incomparable to any other barbecue sauce I've recently enjoyed.