An online community for gourmet and specialty food retailers.

Welcome to Fancy Food & Culinary Products' blog, your place to read reviews of the great fancy and gourmet products we find in the marketplace.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Editor's Pick: Simply 7


With spring right around the corner, eating healthy and getting in shape becomes a priority. I’ve been exercising and trying my best to eat food that won’t negate my workout plan. It’s easy to prepare healthy and delicious meals at home for myself, but it becomes difficult when I want to snack throughout the day. I find that everything I want is so tasty, but doesn’t contribute to the health of my body in the best ways.

One of my friends introduced me to Simply 7's Quinoa Chips and I instantly fell in love. I especially appreciate how it is not heavy on my stomach; therefore I can snack on it without any guilt. I enjoy the Quinoa Chips almost every time I have a snack, not just because they are healthy, but because they are delicious. The great thing about healthy snacks is that they are for everybody, not just for people who are trying to have a healthy life style. My younger siblings eat them just because they love the taste.


Simply 7 is reversing the trend by creating a snack that contains ingredients that their customer will more than likely recognize like quinoa, hummus, and lentil. What makes Quinoa Chips different from regular potato chips is that they have up to 50 percent less fat; it’s a kosher snack and vegetarian. Quinoa Chips are offered in different flavors like: Sea Salt, Spicy Chili Pepper, Tomato Basil, Roasted Red Pepper, Lentil, Bruschetta, Creamy Dill, and Jalapeno. My top Favorite flavors are Sea Salt, Hummus, Spicy Chili Pepper and Roasted Red Pepper.