An online community for gourmet and specialty food retailers.

Welcome to Fancy Food & Culinary Products' blog, your place to read reviews of the great fancy and gourmet products we find in the marketplace.

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Editor's Pick: Ozery Bakery

I’m constantly looking for quick snacks that are hearty enough to hold me over until dinner, that satisfy my 9:1 ratio of salty to sweet, and that are easy to grab as I’m inevitably running out the door to catch the train. One day I tried Ozery Bakery’s Morning Rounds. These really are the most versatile breakfast I’ve ever had. The four flavor offerings, Date & Chia, Apple Cinnamon, Cranberry Orange, and Muesli are great by themselves out of the refrigerator or toasted with peanut butter on top. I started eating them for breakfast and as a post-lunch snack when that 3 p.m. hunger strikes.
The smaller-sized snacking rounds are great to grab and go for my busy lifestyle. I tossed a few in a bag as I was running to my beach volleyball game after work every week, and they easily held me over until I was home long enough to make dinner.

Morning Rounds and Snacking Rounds are made with spelt, the easy-to-digest grain that’s good for those with a wheat intolerance; whole wheat that’s high in fiber and vitamins B and E; and multigrain, the high-in-protein grain that helps tide you over until your next meal.


Ozery Bakery is the namesake of a father-and-two-sons-owned business that began nearly 20 years ago. Its products can be found at stores across the country including Whole Foods, Costco, Plum Market, HEB and others.